Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Luck of the Draw.

I thought I had timed it right.  I bailed on work last week and I skied the four best days of my year -- in a row.  We floated through an effortless Thirds to Eagle's on Thursday; arc'd hero snow on Baldy at The Bird on Friday; ripped an untracked Lone Pine and a windbuffed West Rustler on Saturday; and then porpoised through fluffy craziness in Gunsight and the Backside on Sunday.  It was as good a string of days as I've ever had. 

And then we received another four feet of snow.  LCC didn't open yesterday.  The lifts at Alta never turned.  Today is going to be epic . . . at my effing desk.
 









From this morning at The Bird, 'cuz Alta's website is down.  Probably buried under too much snow. 
I hate everyone.  Perhaps this guy the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment