Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm an idiot . . .


I have officially lost my wedding band.

The cool thing is, after e-mailing a plea to the entire firm to help me look for it, I realized that I am in good company. Here are a few of the responses I received:

"Good luck finding it! For my brother in law's third ring my sis had his name and phone number engraved inside."

"Haven’t seen it, but don’t feel too badly. My husband left his in the hotel room the night of our wedding."

"Rich, don’t feel bad. I lost my wedding ring in Japan 14 years ago, and I’m still looking for it." (I feel compelled to get the story behind this one.)

But this one, from the secretary down the hall, takes the cake.

"I sold it for a 30 pack of Bud Dry."

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the ring richie! more posts like this please.

    ReplyDelete