Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mea Culpa

I've been slacking, and I apologize.

When I started this nonsense, I was disciplined about updating this thing every 6 out of 7 days. I gained a loyal following of about 3.5 readers, and I was amazed to find that some even left comments. But I've gotten lazy, and I've let them down.

I promise to do better. I can't talk any more about what I actually do for a living because clients and partners don't have a sense of humor about associates spewing sensitive information on The Internets. And I won't ditch all the geeky Crossfit/MtnAthlete/boring stuff -- it's a current infatuation of mine, and at least 1.3 of you give a damn about it. But I can wrap it all in more pictures, more diverse content, and more frequent posts that up to 5.6 people may actually read. For example:


If I'm ever asked to speak at a college commencement, this will be my audio-visual aid.
Wait for it . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment