Thursday, March 26, 2009

I might be coming down with something...

While lying awake at 4:00 a.m., I had a little debate with myself about whether to hit the gym "in the morning," which was 90 minutes away. I'm sore from the last three days, the bed was warm, and I'm lazy -- so I decided to sleep in. Then, at 8:00 a.m., the debate started again: should I hit the gym at noon? at 5:00? Sure, why not, I can handle a fourth day. And then I checked the avy report.
This could be the stormiest week of the winter…the mountains are getting slammed, with 48 hour storm totals alone pushing 3 feet in the Cottonwoods . . . A moist, northwest flow over northern Utah will keep snow continuing for most of the day, locally heavy at times through about noon. 4 to 7 additional inches are expected, with locally heavier amounts possible. . . There will be a break tonight through Saturday, with partly cloudy skies and warming temperatures. The hydrologists might be cracking a smile as the models show several more storms lined up to hit northern Utah, with the first on Sunday.

(Sniff) I think I might be coming down with something (cough cough). I think I can soldier through today, but I won't be able to make it to the office tomorrow. It's probably contagious. Anybody else feel something coming on?

No comments:

Post a Comment