Friday, September 18, 2009

Cast your votes . . .

Athletically, I've been doing jack nothing this week. The MMM beat me up. I was feeling good on Wednesday and went to the gym to do Death by Ten Meters -- one lazy performance later, I left limping. My left leg is still jacked up from the marathon. And so I've been spending time on more important matters.

FINDING A DOG.

The Wee One and I are looking for a dog. Here are the current contenders. We haven't met any of them yet, so we're trying to divine as much as we can from crappy pictures.

Posha: 2 years old, just had a litter of puppies, no known issues.


Annie: 14 weeks old, lab/pit mix, no known issues. Pegs the CuteMeter.


Billy: Such a good looking pit. 6 months old. Apparently he's a little p-s-y-c-h-o. But he looks so good.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, Billy is pretty good looking. Really really ridiculously so. But I vote for Annie. Those eyes made my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete