Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I knew this was coming . . .

The reason I haven't been updating this p.o.s.? Because I have nothing but venom to spew.

It's the middle of summer, work is crushing me, my fun to "fun" ratio is all fucked up.

I just need to drag my ass to the gym, and then to the firm, and then keep repeating the cycle until it snows.

Everything will sort itself out when it snows . . .

Postscript:
The 20 rep squat/dead lift challenge continues. Yesterday I did the fourth round -- 20 squats at 120, 20 dead lifts at 160. Those numbers look so small, and yet they feel so very heavy.

3 comments:

  1. how bout riding your bicycle??? or has the dust seized everything on it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen. either ride your mtb and make sure you take a bottle filled with a warm cup of....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex: "dusty" is what they look like when you ride them. "Gleaming" is an unnatural state for a bicycle. Just take a look a Tiffany's bikes.

    Tiff: there are these people out there called "skiers." They mope -- a lot -- between June and October. They lose perspective. Be nice to them.

    ReplyDelete