Thursday, May 7, 2009

Eyes on the prize...

My motivation is waning. Which is rather inconvenient, as The Steeplechase is getting closer, and my workload is growing. I need something to look forward to, something to focus on, something . . . oh yeah, there's this:
The left skyline is the Hotlum-Wintun Ridge on Mt. Shasta. 7000' of fall line corn snow. Another view from a different angle:

The red line is the descent. If all goes to plan, Dr. Z, The Hibbs, The Melton, and I will tick this off the list around May 23rd. But only if I stay fit, and only if I keep burning through the never-ending workload. Eyes on the prize...
...
And now for the boring stuff. Don't say I didn't warn you. Everyone except Jason (who really needs a nickname), The Scientist, and Six should ignore the following.

Yesterday's WOD: My legs were smoked from Tuesday's "fun," and I just wasn't feeling Helen, so I took an active rest day.
10 rounds, not for time
5 air squats
10 pushups
10 situps
10 supermans
Helen is still out there. I have a feeling she and I will collide on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment