Friday, May 29, 2009

On the DL. . .

That's the Disabled List, not the down low. My left foot is still fucked, but a little less so this morning. My toes don't tingle, and I can walk without a limp. Mostly.

After some highly technical telephone consultation with Dr. Z, I've decided to "rest" for a few days. But I can't rest for real, because (1) I'm a stressed-out prick right now, and (2) I'm trying to stay on track to finish The Steeplechase in two weeks. So...

It's low impact for me for a few days. Last night, I rode the Turner for a couple of hours. Tonight, I think I'll head to the gym for a date with Cindy. Tomorrow, I think breakfast with Karen might be the ticket. The Wee One and I are hoping to hit Flying Dog on Sunday.

Must keep moving...

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you need a PT, i know a good one....lemme know.

    ReplyDelete