Monday, May 4, 2009

The last seventy-two...

What follows is a terribly non-clever recount of my "training" over the last three days. I recommend against reading it. You will want that 43 seconds of your life back. Seriously, move along.

Friday, May 1
WOD: Turkish get-ups
5 sets of 3 on each arm
35lbs (I can manage a 53lb TGU on my right side, but not on my left. Something to work on...)
Then
Rowing: 10 rounds of 30 seconds on, 15 seconds off
1607 meters total

Saturday, May 2
WOD: In teams of two, alternating reps:
50 Medicine Ball Pass Burpees
50 Medicine Ball Slams
100 Twisting Medicine Ball Passes
100 Box Jumps
16:04 The Wee One and I teamed up. The Wee One looked strong, but I was having an off day, and it slowed us down. So did accidentally doing 200 twisting passes. Oops.
Then
A half round of the above. Dr. Z and I teamed up against The Malinator. I tried to hide my off-the-backness by using a 36" box. It didn't work.

Sunday, May 3
Inadvertent rest day. I should have run -- I intended to run -- but we were working on the yard, it started to rain, I drank a beer, blah blah blah. Bottom line: I got lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment